Judge Susan Brown
- Judge, Tenth District Court of Appeals, January 1999 to present
- Judge, Franklin County Court of Common Pleas, Division of Domestic Relations and Juvenile Branch, 1995-1998
Memberships, Honors and Achievements
- Founder and Chairperson of Franklin County Juvenile Gun Task Force (1996)
- Appellate Judges Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Operations Board for Buckeye Ranch, Inc., Columbus, Ohio (1999 – 2004)
- Holding Company Board for Buckeye Ranch (2004 – 2010)
- Board of Directors for Capital University Law School Alumni Association (2003)
- Board of Counselors to the Dean Capital Law School (2004 – 2010)
- Supreme Court Commission on Professionalism (2002 – 2004 and 2006 – 2008)
- Columbus Bar Association
- 1983 Juris Doctorate, Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio.
- 1979 M.A., Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio. Special Education- Gifted and School Administration.
- 1974 B.S., Kent State University, Kent, Ohio. Special Education- Gifted and Elementary Education. Minor in Spanish.
- 1974 University of the Americas, Mexico. Spanish.
- 1970-1971 Ohio University, Zanesville, Ohio.
Previous Non-Judicial Work Experience
- 1987-1994 Commissioner, Ohio Court of Claims, Columbus, Ohio.
- 1985-1994 Private Practice of Law.
- 1984 Assistant Attorney General, State of Ohio.
- 1976-1984 Trans World Airlines.
- 1975-1976 Sixth Grade Teacher, Madison Local School District, Columbus, Ohio.
- Mr. Thomas W. Scholl III
- Mr. Brad Byers