Judge Julia L. Dorrian
- Judge, Tenth District Court of Appeals, January 2, 2011-present.
- Judge, Franklin County Municipal Court, January 7, 2004-January 1, 2011.
- Attorney, Bricker & Eckler LLP, Columbus, Ohio, May 1997 to 2004.
- Building Communities Coordinator, St. Stephens Community House, Columbus, Ohio 1993-1994.
- Project Director, Translation of Report of the Chilean National Commission on Truth & Reconciliation, Center for Civil & Human Rights, Notre Dame Law School, Indiana, 1992-1993.
- Lay Volunteer, Holy Cross Associates, Santiago Chile, 1989-1992.
- Asst. to Vice President, International Business-Government Counsellors, Wash., D.C., 1987-1989.
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., May 1987.
- Ohio State University, Moritz College of Law, J.D., December 1996.
- Ohio State University, John Glenn School of Public Affairs, M.A., June 1997.
- L'Universite Catholique de l'Ouest, Notre Dame Foreign Study Program, Angers, France, 1984-1985.
- Instituto de Estudios de America Latina, Spanish Language Program, Cuernavaca, Mexico, 1989.
Professional and Community Activities and Awards
- Member, American, Ohio State and Columbus Bar Associations.
- Member, Women Lawyers of Franklin County and Ohio State Womens Bar Association.
- Fellow, Columbus Bar Foundation.
- Fellow, Ohio State Bar Foundation, 2006 Class; Author "Keys to the Courtroom" a brochure on self-representation published by the 2006 Class.
- Member, appointed by Chief Justice Thomas J. Moyer, Ohio Supreme Court Interpreter Services Advisory Committee.
- Former Member, Ohio Association of Municipal & County Court Judges Bench Book Committee.
- Instructor, Ohio Judicial College, courses relating to use of interpreters in the courtroom.
- Board Member and Secretary, The Catholic Foundation, Diocese of Columbus, Ohio.
- Past Board Member and Past Chair of Safety Vision Council, United Way of Central Ohio.
- Past Board Member and Volunteer, St. Stephens Community House.
- Past Board Member, Columbus Catholic Diocese Campaign for Human Development.
- Past President and Member, Notre Dame Club of Columbus and Central Ohio.
- Past Member, Leadership Columbus Class of 2001-2002.
- Recipient, Outstanding Alumna Award, Ohio State University John Glenn School of Public Affairs, 2007.
- Recipient, Community Service Award for Attorneys Under 40, Dist. 7, Ohio State Bar Foundation, 2002.
- Recipient, Outstanding Recent Alumna Award, Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, 1998.
- Recipient, Columbus Jaycees Ten Outstanding Young Citizens Award, 1998.
- Honorary Co-Chair, Columbus Metropolitan Area Church Council, Living Faith Awards Breakfast, 2008.
- Joshua A. Kimsey
- Joseph E. Wenger