Chief District Mediator
Mediation and ADR Experiences
- Tenth District Court of Appeals mediator – 1989 to present.
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio, Settlement Week mediator – 1994 to present.
- Mediator & negotiation trainer and consultant – 1989 to present.
- Franklin County Common Pleas Court Settlement Week trainer & mediator – 1988 to 2003.
- Active member of the Ohio Supreme Court ADR Committee – 1992 to present.
- Present member of Columbus Bar Association’s ADR Committee; former Chair 1994-1996.
- Former Co-Chair of court-annexed subcommittee and secretary of the Ohio State Bar
Association – 1990 to 1996.
- Small Claims Court volunteer mediator and trainer – 1989 to present.
- Trained at Harvard Law School, Program of Instruction for Lawyers, 1989.