The Tenth District Court Administrator is responsible for all general office administration including approval of purchase orders, budgeting, personnel interviews, contracting and negotiating with outside vendors, computerization, capital equipment needs, supervision of non-judicial personnel, and interaction with various other agencies and individuals. The Administrator also handles all procedural and emergency motions filed with the Court, reviews and recommends modifications to the Court's local rules, reviews trial court judgments for finality, and monitors lawsuits involving the Court or individual Judges. The Court Administrator is also the first point of contact for general legal inquiries regarding the Court.
- 1992 Juris Doctorate, Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio.
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude;
- Order of the Curia
- Law Review Articles Editor 1991-92
- Published Case Note
- Member 1991 National Moot Court Team
- 1988 Bachelor of Arts, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio.
Legal Work Experience
- August 1992 to May 2003. Law Clerk with the Tenth District Court of Appeals.